Online interactive cards, activities, and games are efficient tools to study new words. However, offline exercise or traditional hand and mouse training are still fundamental ways to learn language, especially for starters as young kids. Besides, teachers and parents used to monitor and check kids' work and progress by papers. This is why we offer lots of printable materials for Dolch sight words learners.
The printable contents match with words divided into 5 grades: Pre - primer, Primer, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade.In each grade, there are multiple documents to download and print.
- Word List: 1 or 2 pages to list words for each grade;
- Word Card: to print paper cards for words of each grade;
- Spelling Sheet: to practice handwriting by each grade;
- Fill in: to exercise by hand work to complete words;
- Word Match: offline game to memorize and recognize words;
You can get the target and review its content by grade, document, and page. In general, 2 formats are offered to print PDF and HTML. PDF has higher quality but you need a PDF reader to open it.HTML is shown and printed in bowers, you can print it without any prerequisite.At each Print Worksheet, you can see two buttons 'In PDF' and 'In HTML'.Click one of them, the print job will start.
To help access Dolch PDF files quickly, we list main files there.